Saturday, February 11, 2012





                                                 TO U <3 <3 <3 <3



           I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

 That don't bother me

 I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out



 I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though

 Goin' on with you gone still upsets me

 There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay

 But that's not what gets me



 What hurts the most

 Was being so close

 And having so much to say

 And watching you walk away



 And never knowing

 What could've been

 And not seeing that loving you

 Is what I was trying to do



 It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go

 But I'm doing it

 It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone

 Still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret



 But I know if I could do it over

 I would trade, give away all the words that I saved
  
 in my heart
         
            That I left unspoken





             

No comments:

Post a Comment